Sunday, June 22, 2008

Today's the day!





We signed the lease today! It is a done deal. No turning back. Matthew Ray Salon is on the map!

The Salon is at 4211 W. Burbank Blvd. , Burbank, CA 91505

If all goes well, we will open by Sept 1 (or nearest as it is Labor Day!)

Matthew Holman (Emmy winning hairdresser from Days of Our Lives)

James Jordan (Wella's Director of Studios and previous Director of Education)

will be on site for by appointment only services.

Here are some before shots for your enjoyment.


2 comments:

Jeff Krumholz said...

YEAH!! Congrats boys, very happy for the both of you. I wish you the best of luck and much success. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know and I will do what I can.

NDLakeGirl said...

Way to go! I"ll be looking for an invite to the grand opening. Congrats to you.