Extensions are the big rage right now. Clients looking to extend the length of their hair, get through that awkward grow out period or even just to add more bulk to their styles are jumping in on the craze. Here are some of the tips we share with our clients to make sure they keep their extensions looking great between visits.
1. Buy good quality hair. We are currently using 808 or 909 Keratip extensions.
2. Use the right shampoo for your hair texture.
3. Keep oils and silicons off the bond.
4. Brush your hair every day between the bond for no tangles. We LOVE our friend Brent's brush!
5. Before bed do a simple braid to make sure that your hair stays tangle free.
On James' client above he first colored her hair then used three different colors of extensions by alternating a dark blonde, warm blonde and bright blonde to add length for his client while she grows out her natural hair.